With our client located across several countries, we have the international tax experience to define global tax strategies.Operating in the global market entails complicated tax planning, reporting, and compliance challenges. Our international tax services include managing all of your corporate and individual compliance needs while providing planning services and effective tax structure. We are here to help you succeed.
Our Clients Include:
- Non-resident aliens with business operations in the U.S.
- Foreigners with investments in U.S. real estate
- Non-resident aliens migrating to the U.S.
Our Corporate International Income Tax Services Include:
- Coordination and preparation of U.S. Federal, State and Local income tax returns for U.S. business entities with foreign owners
- Foreign business entities operating in the United States including information returns with regards to cross-border withholding, transactions with foreign related parties, foreign bank accounts.
- S. ownership of foreign corporations and partnerships
Our Individual International Income Tax Services include:
- Comprehensive tax planning including the analysis of foreign tax credits, income tax treaties, foreign earned income exclusion, expatriation, residency elections, and dual-status aliens.
- Pre-immigration planning
- Foreign trusts, estates, and foundations
- Foreign nationals residing in the U.S.
- Foreign national investing in the U.S.
- Recipient of foreign gifts and inheritance
Please contact our firm learn more about how we can help you!